PAU GROS CALSINA
As a professional translator, I understand that communicating every message as precisely, accurately and effectively as possible is fundamental for achieving our business, personal and cultural aims.
My translation, correction and writing services guarantee success in this respect. There’s nothing better than a professional to help you overcome linguistic and cultural barriers in a globalised world.
The services I offer at Word It Up are very useful for individuals, small and medium-sized companies and big international businesses. I handle each project in a professional, personalised way, always keeping in mind the aims, challenges and needs at stake.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING MY SERVICES?
Professionalism: As a language professional, I pledge total commitment to achieving the best possible results for your project. I also promise to offer you the right quotation for your job within 24 hours and to maintain fluid communication to answer your queries and keep you informed about how the project is going.
Accuracy and precision: Not even one full stop or comma where it shouldn’t be. I make sure every word I choose is the right one, because both my love for words and the success of your project are fundamental in my work.
Personalised approach: As an independent professional, I understand how important it is to stand out without compromising quality. That’s why I put myself in your hands to offer the right approach, depending on your needs.
Quality guarantee: All my translation, sworn translation and writing services go through a full, detailed correction process. I work together with high-quality external editors and correctors to ensure the best possible result. So all you need to worry about is presenting the translation on time or publishing the text. It’s that simple.
A FEW DETAILS ABOUT ME
- Graduate in translation and interpreting from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Postgraduate qualification in legal translation from the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Sworn translator and interpreter in English and Catalan, accredited by the Government of Catalonia.
- Member of the Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters of Catalonia (APTIC).
- I love jazz, literature, and coffee first thing in the morning.
- I work with a portrait of Julio Cortázar hanging on the wall of my office.